Monday, November 10, 2008

Vintage 2008

And we’re back. Sorry for the hiatus but you can imagine how happy I was to get the bike and not the divorce last week. This truly is an historic time and I’m so excited to be a part of it. I recognize he’s just one man and the expectations for him are impossibly high, but so are the stakes. I’ve always said that my support for Obama can be boiled down to one thing: Leadership. He represents the right type of leadership in a time when we couldn’t possibly need it more and I’m ready to follow.

But this isn’t a political blog, I’m not a political commentator, and I couldn’t possibly write anything that you couldn’t read in every publication not owned by Rupert Murdoch. Therefore, I’ll leave the political commentary to those that get paid to do it.

Starting after this…

You know who's really pissed about Obama's election? Bush. He's like, "Ah, fuck! I know I've been the worst president in the history of every president of every nation of every planet of the universe but did they really have to follow me up with this guy? Shit! Now he's going to walk across the Reflecting Pool and make me look like a real fucking jackass. Why couldn't it have been some douchebag like Kerry or Edwards? Now I'm going to have to retire to Saudi Arabia!"

It's like if Joe the Plumber goes back to his plumbing job after his 18 minutes only to find that he's been replaced by Jesus. How is he going to compete with that?

Jesus: "Well Mr Smith, you have a real problem here with this clogged toilet. This is going to take me awhile to fix; I'm no miracle worker you know! Hehehe! I'm kidding; actually I am a miracle worker. I mean, I work fucking miracles all the time. It's kind of what I do. But anyway, your shithead kid flushed a My Little Pony down here so it's going to take me some time. While you're waiting why don't you have some of this wine I just whipped up in the toilet bowl here. It's kind of a Merlot - very fruity with a hint of plumb, cherry, and raspberry and just the slightest suggestion of nuttiness. It's very good."

No comments: