We had a few people over Saturday night for some drinks and board games. I can hear some people laughing out there like, "Oh, you guys are so old and married. All you do is sit around sipping wine and playing board games. Lameos!"
Whatever. Clearly you've never been to a Horst Game Night and clearly you don't know how fucking serious our game nights are. People have died as a result and I'm not ashamed to say that I've shanked a man for opening his eyes during his Sensosketch challenge in Cranium. He won’t forget next time now that he only has the use of one arm. You have to follow the rules.
Anyways, no one died at this particular game night as it was all quite friendly. We were just happy to have people over, really for the first time. The house is finally presentable to the public so we didn't want to delay any longer what must be the tardiest house warming party ever.
Never one to miss an opportunity to impress a crowd of people, the cat didn't hesitate to drop a huge steaming deuce in his litter box in front of everyone. As the saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a number two impression.
He followed that performance up a short while later by puking on the floor. What can I say; he's a real class act.
No comments:
Post a Comment